Pricing is ~$40/hour + the cost of groceries. Prices for dinner parties and special events vary so please fill out a Quote on the Request a Quote Page
- Menu planning
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Family-style packaging/Labeling/Re-heating instructions
- Groceries, bought fresh on your cook day; local and organic available on request.
- One-time packaging costs – you choice of Pyrex, reusable plasticware or disposable aluminum foil (Not applicable if you have your own!)
- Group Cooking Classes – a uniquely fun way to celebrate a birthday or just get together with a group of friends, co-workers, or family.
- Cooking Instruction – personal instruction on a variety of techniques and cuisines in your home, one-on-one.
- Dinner Parties: Formal dinner parties for 2-10 people; includes 3-6 courses
- Special Events and Catering: for groups 30 or under, customized h’ordeurves, small bites, sandwiches, etc.
- Gift certificates – a great gift for the holidays, new parents, or anyone who wants to eat well at home without cooking!
Gift Certificates Available